AQZ 0.00% $3.10 alliance aviation services limited

Agree. AQZ management surely has an obligation to update the...

1. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Agree. AQZ management surely has an obligation to update the marketplace given the idle very negative media speculation of airlines going bankrupt by end of April. .
    Early this morning I counted 12 companies issuing updates on the virus impact, including one by REX which stated “We have entered an unprecedented time in the global aviation industry, which has required us to take significant action to responsibly manage our business while balancing traveller demands and supporting the well being of Australians.”
    My quick calculations showed that whilst the general market was down some 32%, AQZ was down 55%.
    QAN were down 56% and VAH 57%
    But, my impression was that AQZ have a different business model to the general domestic/overseas carriers.
    I would have thought that the revenue flows of AQZ were more resilient, particularly the FIFO contract income. Sure tourism revenue and wet leases will be hit to leg and the extra aircraft purchased might be mothballed for the time being.
    Then, Morrison has allowed mining to be regarded as an essential service/industry, so surely the need exists to fly in the workers.

Yep, an update sure would be handy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $498.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.12 $3.04 $379.9K 123.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5575 $3.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 2156 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.