MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Cheers Afroboy. I am completely confident in MAE but I notice...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Cheers Afroboy. I am completely confident in MAE but I notice some doubt is starting to creep in with a few holders. In contrast to Bello, I am absolutely sure the risks to MAE now are zilch. Bello is concerned about a JV. MAE is an asset play and it's about a sale. However, let's assume the end result is a JV. This too would be great news cause it would most likely be a JV with a big cohuna who has the market clout, scale and resources to drill and produce very quickly i.e work the assets for a contribution of the gas sale proceeds with the remain sale proceeds going straight into MAE coffers - little risk to MAE as they get the partner to work the asset and they split the gas sale or profit proceeds. MAE does not have the scale to develop such a vast 1 and 2P resource of most likely 1 tcft. Having said that, why would a big cohuna entertain a JV with MAE if its cheaper to buy them out and own the lucrative resource and do better this way. I think I still remember something from Strat Management in my MBA days. Some argue I'm a Master Bullshit Artist (MBA) but hey, you decide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.