AEI 0.00% 6.2¢ aeris environmental ltd

well my AEI entry was based on fundamentals and I bought 77,777...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    well my AEI entry was based on fundamentals and I bought 77,777 at 58c back in March. Since then the revenue has grown materially as expected and business is going great so now it’s time for the SP to catch up.

charts can be very accurate and they can fail often also. It’s more a way of increasing % chance of success than a guarante. Lots of professional chart traders will have tight stops on losing trades and aim for like a 60% success rate. They make their money by gaining more on the wins by letting them run further than they do on the losses which they cut early.

I only really ever hold a few decent size high conviction positions based on a company’s fundamentals and use charts as a secondary tool to try and time entry and exit prices which will be months apart. My entry on AEI was not particularly precise as you can tell but o did think it would run a lot harder just based on COVID hype.

I think it’s the best of breed product and has very well established distribution networks already. not many companies can double revenue each qtr like AEI has so all eyes on either next qtrs bottom line or US distribution updates whichever comes first

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48500 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 72000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.