ADA 0.00% 50.0¢ adacel technologies limited

re: voice control technology/phil Hi Phil,I think you are dead...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    re: voice control technology/phil Hi Phil,

I think you are dead wrong in your assessment of the prospects of both ADA and ERG. I will be posting a detailed analysis of ERG's outlook in week or so. But in relation to your claim that Adacel doesn't know how to turn a profit:
    Over the last 3 years ADA's bottom line has been hurt by holding onto loss-making Australian operations, big write-downs, and siginificant R&D spending. But ADA have (i) now sold all loss-making operations, (ii) reduced their cost base by $5mill per annum, (iii) have a new board led by Thorney representatives who are focused on profits, (iv) are not expecting any further write-downs, and (v) are now easing off the heavy R&D expenditure because they are starting to see the fruits of labour in the form of numerous civil aviation contracts in the US, southern Europe and the Middle East, as well as now being in strong position to receive large UAV-related contracts.

You might want read my earlier posts on both ADA (especially the first post on this thread) and ERG for more information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $5 9

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184391 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 19990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.