ADA 1.01% 50.0¢ adacel technologies limited

70c valuation/strong buy, page-16

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: voice control technology/phil Phil makes valid points, and he echo's my comments of 2 1/2 years ago, which are also still valid:

Posted 06/11/02 18:09 - 19 reads
    Posted by Ocker
    IP 144.132.xxx.xxx
    Post #51298 - in reply to msg. #80429 - splitview

Fergy/Hell

ADA is one stock which I have jousted with Ouisa over the past several months.

Basically it is a tech stock, full of promising press releases about winning new contracts and about how rosy the future is.

Thats great, except they have to prove they can actually make money out of the software systems they sell.
    (they have only posted loss's so far)

My first encounter with Ouisa (who, is long and has a vested interest in trying to ramp the stock), was back when ADA was trading at 84c.

Responding to one of his ramps I suggested there was no hurry to buy ADA, rather it would be more prudent to sit back and wait and see if they can convert sales to profits.

The usual sarcastic comments followed, but history has proven me correct (so far).

I still maintain the view that (a) ADA may well be a good company (b), may well have a good product but more importantly (c), they need to demonstrate management has the ability to turn a profit.

Until then there is no hurry to buy ADA.

yours truly

"Ocker the honest and impartial one"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $6.936K 13.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89400 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 19990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.