ADA 1.01% 50.0¢ adacel technologies limited

re: another small contract win ADACEL AWARDED $2.8 MILLION...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    re: another small contract win ADACEL AWARDED $2.8 MILLION CONTRACT FOR PORTUGAL OCEANIC ATM SYSTEM UPGRADE

Adacel has been awarded a $2.8 million contract by Portugal’s air traffic services provider, NAV Portugal, to upgrade the country’s Oceanic Air Traffic Management system. The system, which uses Adacel’s Aurora Oceanic ATM automation software, controls international air traffic in the Santa Maria Oceanic flight region of the North Atlantic. Under the contract, Adacel will upgrade the Oceanic system’s computer hardware, operating systems and real time controller displays.

Ousia's comment:
    While this is a small contract, I expect further contract extensions/upgrades from Nav Portugal over the coming years. Adacel's Aurora Oceanic ATM software is also being used to control North American oceanic airspace (in a project that partners Adacel with Lockheed Martin). The latter is a large-revenue, high-margin, long-term contract.

With additional oceanic airspaces due for ATM upgrades over the next few years, Adacel has significant opportunities in this area. Indeed, Aurora has the potential to become the global oceanic standard.

I maintain the view expressed in earlier posts, viz., that this stock is dramatically under valued and is due for a significant re-rating.

I'm also buying ERG and PBT at present prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $6.936K 13.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89400 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 19990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.