BRN 2.00% 25.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

So let me see if I understand this correctly. One has made it...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    So let me see if I understand this correctly. One has made it their sole mission to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt about a company in order to right the wrongs of the rampant use of meme posts and fantastical dot-joining with the ultimate goal of making the forums a safe sanctuary for retail and institutional investors.

It seems strange to me that the unwashed masses would flock to a single internet forum to base their investment decisions. However, people do seem to get their news and medical advice from Facebook, so I can't say I would be completely surprised. I believe the true wisdom has been espoused time and time again, "do your own research".

Post facts, not denigrating speculation, and one might be taken more seriously. When I read things like:

• Attempts to diminish Brainchip's patented technologies by posting links to any and every company in the field of AI using different approaches.
    • Attempts to ridicule a company because of their choice to sell branded merchandise when giants in the industry do the same.
    • Attempts to discredit the legitimacy of a peer award due to some secret cabal of stockholders attempting to manipulate the share price.
    • Attempts to sow doubt about potential income from announced IP deals, only to rebuke the use of protective NDAs as not allowing investors to make informed decisions.

If all of this is an attempt to counter what one sees as bullish activities in an internet forum, I'll just say this: two wrongs don't make a right. I'm pretty sure that posts that seem off-the-charts bullish to you are registering the same to others, so one is free to make the choice to ignore those posts.

Whether they do it through the use of the forum mechanism to hide them from their view or choose to abstain from reading those which irritate their sensibilities is a personal choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $473.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ $3.559M 13.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 178341 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.5¢ 8831797
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.