BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I grew up in a time when every Australian child was taught to...

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25323
    I grew up in a time when every Australian child was taught to look up to Sir Donald Bradman and the ultimate achievement of an Australian was to captain a team representing Australia and at the pinnacle was captain of the Australian Cricket Team.

The captain of the Australian Cricket Team represented everything good about being an Australian. Current Australian cricketers lay claim to this legacy and unlike their predecessors who were unpaid and sacrificed a great deal to represent their country they are paid absurd amounts as a result.

All that is asked of them is to be honest and not cheat and thereby be worthy of the legacy passed to them. Pretty easy really.

So yes I am angry and if you had a full understanding of the history of Australian cricket and read widely about the career of Sir Donald Bradman you might be as well.

The attitude that everyone else does it is the way in which those who criminally manipulate the share market sleep at night.

The fact that I remain angry about this type of behaviour is something about which I am proud. The fact that I do not prey on the weak and vulnerable to make a living does not diminish me in my eyes.

As I said we all have a moral compass and clearly my compass and your compass have a different true North.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $1.369M 6.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 965491 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 257670 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.3¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ 4632726
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.