PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi binbinI suspect most folk think you have made a valid point...

1. 3,815 Posts.
    Hi binbin

I suspect most folk think you have made a valid point when you posted against our SP being $1 by years end. On face value, it does indeed appear to be significantly over the top. But that said, I would ask you to consider this.

We all read (yourself included) many, many posts that we disagree with. Do we respond to all of them? Do you????? Are there not some posts that we just have an inner chuckle about and forget? And when are folk supposed to know when you want others to post a counter view?

I'm sure you have more knowledge about the sharemarket than I do (and probably more intelligence), but why do you invariably feel the need to write in such an adversarial fashion?

And as for not hearing even a 'squeak' from the more knowledgeable folk on this particular issue, iyo, just who is knowedgeable and who isn't? We don't know who 'you' consider knowledgeable.

I rate your 'knowledge' above many other posters, so how about giving the thread your end of 2011 SP prediction for PEN.

Regards
    RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.