KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-11

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    selkirk will be driil and blast once they get down to the ore, almost a carbon copy of rez's granny venn , so what ever applied at granny venn should apply at selkirk.

if you look for the progress reports from rez's operation you might be able to work it out the cost per tonne (ore plus waste). i did work it out at one stage but I've lost the numbers.

i have been quoted from $6 to $12/tonne for removing oxidized waste above ore, so using those figures selkirk cost per tonne could be ore to waste = 4:1

i've been in and out of menzies for a long time, and wasn't around in the early 2000s so never heard of matt sullivan but i had 3.5g dirt earlier on that wasn't economic... I've got it back now and it's still not economic. The difference between me and a public company is they can afford to take it on as a trial mining and if they lose or just break even they can call it a lesson that contributes to the pool of knowledge.

If i mined that 3.5g dirt tomorrow and broke even there would be a big ugly hole in the ground and menzies would still owe me about half a million dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.