MAP 2.94% 17.5¢ microba life sciences limited

Ann: ********* Small Cap Hidden Gems Presentation

1. 4,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    Just a reminder that the session is about to get underway. Microba is one of four companies presenting, each for 10 minutes with some time for a couple of questions. Hopefully Luke does a bit of ad libbing and goes off script.
  2. 4,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2773
    Even before I type it I know it's going to make me sound like a mug punter but ... gee I reckon this company has exceptional potential.

They just keep ticking the boxes at a fair clip, they seem to hang out with some real movers and shakers in their fields of endeavour and to borrow a line from the MD they seem to be in the right place at the right time with the best products. Anyway, if I have to rely on a gut feeling it may as well be Microba (boom!, boom! wink.png)

Here is a link to today's presentation (just remove the space between you and tube): https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=67pEliC5jmE

Interesting aside from Luke about him recently being in the US and the attitude of Big Pharma being noticeably more attentive what with the FDA approving faecal transplants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.