ALK 0.79% 63.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Alkane Investor Webinar, page-58

1. 7,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    I underestimated how long it will take for rates to start to bite in the US. Only about 2 months ago I learnt that most mortgages there were locked for 30 years at those super low rates prior to the beginning of the hikes.
    What that means is, as long as people keep their jobs, they will not be impacted by the hikes. Only new buyers feel the hit. Credit Card and Auto-Loans are also areas that got hit fast but without mass-defaults from the housing market things will move slow.
    Also, Mericans keep receiving Covid relief money and only 18 states stopped that in Dec. This month another 32 states will turn the tap on free money and that will be felt as spending will fall fast and that will trigger job losses.

Here in Australia the effects are already being felt but our economy is irrelevant in the big scheme of things. Take out Iron Ore, Coal, Gas and Gold and we are not much of an economy. Most here are on variable rate with 1-2 year honey-moon rate. As they come out of that period they get hit with a shock bill. Many in Sydney end up with around $1.5k - $2k extra payment. That's not small change when most bid to the max on the auctions.
    Hence why AUD is falling so hard as investors know RBA will not be able to keep up with the hike and the Gov here may be forced to bail the banks with money they don't have - print and screw futures generations with massive debt.

So yeah, few more hikes before we see riots on the streets of Merica which will force the Gov to respond by printing and pushes gold well above $2k USD.

There is a good chance for ALK to fall below 60c or close to 60c.. which will be my trigger point.

Unless ALK reports some spectacular results from Tomie and/or Boda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $380.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ $627.4K 988.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 82304 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 64.5¢ 62.0¢ 216826
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.