LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

This kind of investors that trade a stock like this doesnt...

1. 927 Posts.
    This kind of investors that trade a stock like this doesnt deserve anything better than this kind of shareprice behavoir.

We live in a world that has lost its roots. In any sence: The malaysian residents are sticked to theier feelings. The malaysian government are sticked to theier power. The europeans are sticked to theier life standards. The internet has given power to everyone - this seems to be more democratic. But man - elements of an dictatorship has stabilisied the democracys in the world. We cant live in a world with power to everyone! This isnt real democratic. The best of all of a nation have to deserve theier power! That is democratic! There is a reason why the Fuzzias and Co's of the world have no power! But internet seems to give everybody the illusion to know anything about everything where he/she/it isnt expert in.

I invested well considered into lynas. I invest since about 13 years into stocks. Lynas is my advanced and biggest investment ever.

Lynas and malaysia has teached me the most important and hurtfull lessons. I belive this lessons will help me for the future of my live. Whenevery i failured in my live it was good for my future.

What makes me still sad is, that I AM handcuffed to a world, where everybody thinks to know everything because of the existence of the internet and the Fuzzias of the world put theier destructive pseudo-democracy advance to my disadvantage.

But man, this plunge doesnt mean to me to be the failure of my investment. dont count the chickens bevore they hadged - this goes to both sides - to the up and down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.