730 report kob, page-12

1. 509 Posts.
    I will try and watch the show. Being in Western Australia, I can be alerted (due to the time delay), to what is on TV.

Abbott, in an interview, simply admitted that he was a fraud, sometimes. Gillard claims that the "previous gillard", was not really the " real gillard", but from the comments on the matter, she still does not answer the questions.

It seems that the "real gillard" buys a cheesecake (I must get a spell checker), and gets on a bus with reporters - but she is still evasive, when she is asked questions.

The real gillard is a side issue - the real issue, is the government of the country - and for the last 3 years, she was a part of the government, and she pulled a lot of strings - and as Gillard tried to say "a good government that lost its way" .. like hell, it was a bad government, that got worse.

Initially, I thought that a chinese speaking PM, was a bonus for Australia, signing up to Kyoto was a masterstroke, saying sorry was brilliant - despite that thinking, even the Labor Party realized that it was a total scam.

Perhaps the best solution for Labor, is to offer Rudd, the position of ambassador to china

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.