UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Paprika... "As the deal will be significant (understatement), "I...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Paprika... "As the deal will be significant (understatement), "

I suggest everybody trades their shares and bank profits as best they can. If you are in for the long haul then so be it. But I cant see the company releasing a company making announcement in the next few days.

Well not an announcement that is founded on the sort of expectation that has been built around his statements.

it will be significant for so many reasons for the company. But not significant enough that the company will immediately turn the corner on its quarterly losses (Thats my opinion)

I expect/demand UNS deliver on what they haven been promising for a number of years, but most recently in the December presentation and a long term contract for about USD$70MM a year woudl be great.

I expect that will be accompanied by the usual rhetoric that this is only the first of many to come....only the first contract for this company...plenty fo potential for that customers other products and future expansion.

But look through the fog and expect it to be a good solid contract for 70MM/year or so.

Anything over and above that and I will be very happy for UNS/AS and all shareholders.

I think the ASX clarification yesterday was probably to serve as a leveller as the contract is still going to take a few weeks.

Who knows at this point. All I know my long term money is still in the company, but new money is still in my pocket. But there is plenty of potential to be trading this and riding sentiment at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.