AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

Ann: Collaboration with Glencore to Increase Oxide Production, page-2

1. 6,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Austral’s Managing Director and CEO, Dan Jauncey, commented.
    “Austral has been working collectively with Glencore on numerous opportunities to monetise some
    of our joining tenure. Our April 2023 announcement on re optimising Lady Annie pit certainly shows
    oxides extending through into the Lady Loretta mining lease. After working closely with Glencore
    over the last 4 years and forming an understanding that there are synergies in working together,
    this certainly makes for a win win for both parties.
    The exceptional drill results, include a significant intercept of 17m @ 2.51% copper in XLAT-17 from a
    depth of 54m, located just 100 meters northeast from the boundary of our Lady Annie mining lease.
    Additional drill results showing significant near-surface intercepts, such as 12m @0.94% copper from
    a depth of 49m, are also only 250m northeast of our mining lease. These results are highly
    encouraging. I have been talking about feeding the beast (our processing facility), I stated in April
    we want to increase our oxide feed by 60% by starting a mining campaign on our existing pits, and
    that we have 30,000 tonnes of oxide and transitional ore to mine, this certainly is in train now, and
    likely to increase with these results.
    We remain committed to maximising value for our shareholders and will continue to explore and
    capitalise on these opportunities”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.