SIX 4.00% 5.2¢ sprintex limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-3

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    What can I say. If this isn't a mark of confidence I dunno what is. It looks like juding by the SP that they would have had the opportunity to cash in the notes at a discount to the SP come end of next month but converted early at a near 100% premium to the SP at the time. With the numbers i've done, Mr Upton is now sitting just outside the bounds of the T20. He could even be in it now pending the EOFY report, if someone has traded down.

Purely speculation here, but the trades at 1:15pm took us to 3.7c, at 133333 units traded. In 2021 Mr Upton bought on market in April, in 2022 he bought on market the second last week of June then again second last day of June. I would be very impressed if hes purchased on market again and even more so if hes now pushed into the T20.

Makes me wish I had spare cash myself or else I would be adding myself at the moment.

Also of interest is the Company Name he purchased under, I didn't find this when I was doing my initial dive in on the directors. Very interesting product that Top Fuel Promotions manufactuers, and now I see the engineering ties plain as day.

Good luck all. Things are gonna get interesting I feel.
    Regards, OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $974 18.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 33612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.