AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Retirement of Managing Director, page-36

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Well said. I think this was the crux of it, that he is a geologist first and has lot of expertise in the vanadium technology, well suited to getting down to the technicals and ending with a patented processing flow sheet that hopefully makes this unique ore body economical. And also a genuinally good guy!
    But an emphasis on fast (or at least focused) progress, protecting shareholder value through minimal dilution, the motions required to take a resource through to producer, although Vince has had experience working with other producers, I think it proved a bit much,,, and really the size of the share registry is the signature that he was a successful salesman of this vision but also need a huge amount of incoming capital over the years to get to this stage..

Now he's out, I think what could prove to the market that new management isn't the same as old, is clearer communication on progress, timelines, and then proving to ANY extent that timelines can be met, or are/were at least achievable when they were set... These were my biggest reasons for jumping off a ship managed by Vince, so for me anyway, these are the key ways new management can prove themselves to be better custodians of shareholder capital.

So far at least I haven't seen anything new, but it's early days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $121.3K 7.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28750 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 10402758 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1662603
Last updated 15.29pm 15/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.