AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

$74m offer accepted, page-200

1. 4,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Really Mmartin you still think somehow what is going on between these partners is somehow influencing the Judge, that is so far out in left field and as far as 15cents dividend, mate once costs salaries and ongoing expenses are taken into account there will not be that much left. The board will not give away their go forward funds. Only scenario where that would happen if IG wanted his cash out then hand out dividend and sell the shell for low ball figure, who would buy shell let you guess that especially if there is value in Chile. 8 or 9 cents dividend would get IG his investment back and allow the company to go forward with capital to use in Chile. Lots of ways to look at it but small investors will not do well from here that's a given imo. Lessons learned by me is to stop thinking I can judge individual small stock companies and pick a winner, too hard, all my investments are now thru proven long term funds with active fund managers such as iml and a few others, proven record who only back well managed dividend companies sell at full value and buy at discount. Other than BEN where I put in large investment and look in amazement at gains, thats it for me tossing up whether to hold onto my remaining AGS or just get out, not sure yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.