AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

i am not happy like the rest but i am just thinking of ways...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    i am not happy like the rest but i am just thinking of ways where something can be salvaged.

if anyone has any other ideas besides selling at this fire sale price i am interested.

no one has seen what maybe put to the vote so reacting now may not be the best move.

i am hoping that at the very least ags has been offered a clean break from quasar which means that ags walks away with all of the $74 million.

all this is yet to be revealed.

a 15 cent dividend is still possible with this offer as ags should not need more than $20 million in the bank which would be in line with being an exploration junior just starting out.

after a 15 cent special dividend ags would still have a cash backing of around 5 cents. add on another potential 10 cent enterprise value on the back of some decent chile results and ags is trading at 15 cents. if you want to move on after all this you at least salvage a 30 cents per share return.

first ags will need to get a new website though. lmao

and yes this is all speculation but everyone else is speculating too. lmao

as it stands atm i will be voting no to this accepted offer and i am not going to sell any of my shares either.

i am guessing that the unlisted 15 cent options have very little chance of being in the money as things stand atm but those that do have these unlisted options do you know what the story is if you sell all your shares? do you still get to keep these unlisted options? just wondering.

it is sort of an interesting coincidence that there could be a special dividend that sort of just keeps the options out of the money. it sort of aids in helping a bidder get a positive result.

anyone have any thoughts on my ideas? am i onto something or am i just a fool?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.