AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Personally, I'd be loathed to vote No to this deal & leave this...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Personally, I'd be loathed to vote No to this deal & leave this board in place. That, to me, is a recipe for disaster.

In that scenario, I'd have to wonder what they'd be capable of.

Trying to analyse this rationally doesn't work. There are only two reasons I can think of that you wouldn't let the court case run its full course. One, the case is so weak & the revelations so damaging you don't want a judgement & you don't want it entered into the public record. The second option puts me & HC in legal peril so I won't go there.

The only way I can see of getting increased value is if someone, somewhere is doing the numbers & sees what a bargain it is & lobs in an offer. How in those circumstances the board could not recommend the higher offer is beyond me.

Considering the number of posters now reporting they've sold, even that I guess would not be much consolation.

I still hold (including the trading parcel). I guess my gamble is if they come out and say the dividend will only be 4 or 5 c then timber, look out below.

FO, you were asking about the options, they are completely independent of the shares. Every option issued in the CR still exists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.