AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

$74m offer accepted, page-284

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    My question has nothing to do with whether or not an investor values the company at the current market price.

It is asking, come the time of the vote, how can an investor who is holding make up their mind if the offer is fair if they have no information to base their decision on other than the value of the Quasar offer.

Do we own the sales rights?
    What is the value of the stock pile?
    How much of the stock pile has been sold and when are those funds due?
    How much of the exploration target outside of the mining area does ACE own and how likely is it to be converted to a resource?
    What is the current discounted value of the cash flows from 4 mile based on the dilution formula that we have been told exists?
    What is that dilution formula?
    How much cash does the company currently hold?
    The list goes on and on.

Chris I'm a realist, many others are not. The reality is that unless the company puts up valid arguments for why the price is right then the shareholders haven't been, aren't and probably never will be properly informed. If the shareholders vote to sell on the basis of some rubbish validation then they only have themselves to blame for their own losses. If shareholders have sold out before they get the information about the vote then then they have no right to complain.

All talk and no action is what I see. The directors should be up for the vote, not the project.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.