AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

$74m offer accepted, page-316

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I am, well I was until today, a long term holder of quite a few AGS shares.

I am bewildered, stunned, disgusted and shattered at the bitter pill I had to swallow today.

How did this happen? Is it a bad dream?

I truly cannot see any future for AGS, I believe the sale proceeds will evaporate very quickly, hence my decision to sell today. And I am absolutely confident my remaining capital can be better used elsewhere instead of vainly waiting and hoping that management will fork out some sort of dividend to the people that deserve it most...the long suffering, loyal investors who put so much hard earned cash, faith and trust into those to properly manage a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of us. Instead they tore it to shreds in front of our eyes using our money!

I just can't see a single cent being returned to the shareholders and if you thought there was no way it could get any worse or they couldn't stuff it up anymore you might get a surprise.

That's it for me folks, I sort of feel relieved but at the same time sad and sick to the pit of my stomach. I so thought this would end happily.

All the very, very best to those wonderful people who remain and I hope my above sentiments are wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.