AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I have the utmost sympathy for the long termers who have 'thrown...

1. raw
    1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I have the utmost sympathy for the long termers who have 'thrown the towel in' and capitalised their losses.
    Whilst understanding their frustration and disappointment with the management of this company I feel strongly that they have acted prematurely ... and I've backed that opinion by topping up-my large holding at 11c ... and would be buying more except I don't have the cojones to exceed $100K in a junior stock.
    The major concern by all the HC sellers/holders is that the ~18c/share price we'll get for ACE will be squandered by this 'mob' ... and I'm not 100% confident that this won't be case ... but, given the fact that the management have not had a capital return from our little uranium battler - ever - I'm banking on a reasonable (~8c to 10c/share or even better) return to shareholders and am betting on the fact that they have learnt so many lessons from this adventure that they'll be far more prudent with the remainder of the cash in the future ... as I told a mate yesterday "if you ain't an optimist ... you shouldn't be at this end of the market".

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.