AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

$74m offer accepted, page-47

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I'm surprised they didn't pay Q to make the offer. Or did they? Can't believe we're still clutching at straws; that we can be so naive after all these years.

The ann should read ""the board recommends that shareholders accept the offer as it's "in the best interests of all the directors". They could further add "we now recommend that shareholders accept this offer, which will be a generous gesture and sign of good faith to our American allies.""

This latest ann was apparent in the last ann by JD. I just didn't want to believe it. Still clutching at straws. I believe they'd already decided ..,. How long to let shareholders know ?

I feel a fool. I wonder how the individual directors really feel.

Yes I guess there will be a dividend - enough to cover whatever the directors paid for their shares. Or will they be happy with their pay increase?

And still I'm clutching at straws: what exactly is "all of the 4M project". Surely not all of the ML and all of the EL ? .. I don't normally use sarcasm and would love to have to eat my "straw' (that's ironical too) hat. But .. ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.