BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Hi Kuchy, you obviously didnt get 2c you wanted, I had a sell...

1. 5,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Hi Kuchy, you obviously didnt get 2c you wanted, I had a sell order at 1.8 but it only got to 1.7 at the time I mentioned I didnt believe it would get to your target.
    I'm content to ride out the doldrums & be patient, no point in selling at/near the bottom. I would expect the next round of dilution should get us a mineable resource, then again the POG might do that for us too. will be interesting to see how long and deep this correction period on gold lasts, personally I think it will be quite flat, I also think we are close to a good run on gold equities I think they will outperform the market & play catch up with the POG not withstanding corrections. How that plays out in individual stocks will be different. our main driver is bank balance IMO, the other option mentioned by some is if we merge, certainly a viable resoure & happy to see it happen even if we loose half our resource. half of something is better than all of nothing.
    to be honest I havent been watching the market too closely in the past few months, got some spinal issues distracting me. I strongly suspect the market will set new lows soon I dont think it will go below GFC low on this occasion, & I expect gold equities to buck the trend on the last leg down, hopefully this is the last leg in progress before a five wave advance, I'm not at all confident the XAO will surpass 5000 any time soon. thats just my skewed view of the world though.

as for your .5c entry target, who's to say we wont go lower, do you catch a falling knife or wait for a positive fundamental to emerge & maybe pay more but at least get the direction right. I cant say I've seen anything I would call accumulation yet. I guess what i'm trying to say is we might be bargain basement, but how many underground levels are in this carpark? just a thought. Good luck in your decisions, nothing is easy in the market even if it's making money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.