76 years ago Pearl Harbour attacked by Japanese, page-29

1. 24,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    ROFMAO. Pearl harbour is mere 1 lone event in a very large tome of U.S. sins surrounding WW2. It is very telling in ANY conversation that when people resort to name calling and pejoratives instead of counting the actual points made it just shows that they have NO argument and evidence to support their own views. I don't hate the USA and more tan I hate any other country or government that has abused it's power to further it's lust to control the world. And for those who worship the USSA, don't forget, they are still the only nation to have have used nuclear weapons against civilian populations....not to mention all of the radiation and destruction of the planet caused by their nuclear testing, yeah that's something to admire. But I digress, plenty of evidence has been presented to show that it is quite reasonable to believe that they knew about Japan's intention to attack Pearl Harbour. Believe it or not, I don't really care but coupled with the many ways the U.S. (or elements within ) supported Germany in WW2 until they were finally dragged into the fight I have no problems believing what I said about Pearl Harbour.

Those who win the wars are the ones who get to write history. Luckily we are not too far from the events to know the whole truth and not just parts of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.