PAB 0.00% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Ann: GMP Production of PAT-DX1 Next Quarter, page-62

1. 768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    They very clearly cannot continue to progress both assets at the same time right now and are focussing on DX-1 as it is closer to getting to clinic. The funding that other company secured is a tax rebate for the trials that are going on overseas, of which we have nil. The only options are doing a capital raising or some sort of loan facility (yuck). I have always said I do not think that anyone would partner for DX-3 now when it is not even clear if DX-1 or DX-3 can be manufactured at scale, though would be happy to be wrong. The company have rightly said that they are conserving money and focussing on DX-1 for now which is a prudent option whilst the whole sector is so bad. With how bad the last 2 years have been for the sector, and especially for Patrys with the delays, they are focusing on coming out of this alive. Hopefully there are some early signs emerging at the moment that 2024 may be a little better for biotech in general, and hopefully a successful manufacturing run we can get back on track.

And in regards to your last comment, well that's just lazy. I've done all the research, read every single pre-clinical study coming out of Yale and the various researchers back to front. It looks pleasing in rats but there is no way of knowing what will happen in a human. You just can't come up with a good answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.336K 167K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8034700 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1996944 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.