LRS 1.96% 26.0¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-14

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    While I see you viewpoint- i still see this share grab through (performanc rights) as the ultimate pisstake.
    CG in particular (and DV) have been int he game for years and never have taken their own personal financial risks. They have lost a lot of investor money along the way but have alway received much higher than average director salaries for exploration companies not only in LRS but various spin off companies (SLM, OAR and a few more coming up). They have never purchased on market but have sold ( particularly at price peaks) and then received more incentive rights.

BJ revived his shares though his finanacing of the company while PO is new and deserves his rights. PT is just a figurehead for JM (not sure how much he actually contributes given Argentina hasn’t progressed in years)

CG was lucky with the Colina discovery- his past record is horrendous. He has however made some good calls ( refinancing at the right times) and development of relationships with key people in Brazil. While he does deserves some performance rights as do the other director( the sheer amount with 3 lots in the last 18months which form a significant proportion of total MC for achieving expected standards) are not justified and just greedy

CG is probably not the best choice as director as we move to development- probably needs to be replaced soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $728.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $2.114M 8.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 190605 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.8¢ 3330465
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.