ERM 1.85% 5.5¢ emmerson resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 5B Cash Flow Report, page-15

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Yep Drilling is difficult between November and March, in Tennant Creek not so much in NSW, but in the past 3 December quarterly announcements in the "expected next quarter section" we have managed to have drill results pending (this year we stopped drilling so far in advance of the wet season we have nothing left to announce), had planning for our next drill campaign so we were ready to go in April (no such planning taking place this year), expected drilling in "elephant country" in NSW (which apparently was a waste of time and money) and gave updates (all be it wildly inaccurate ones) of the long expected mill.

So it is hardly "business as usual" that we have none of these things have occurred in the most recent quarterly.

As I said originally everything points to a slow first half of 2024 unless they can finally get the mill up and running - but hey I am sure you know more - perhaps you can enlighten us on the target of our next drill campaign or when the mill might finally arrive or which mine is about to go into production and when?
    Last edited by JimmyRabbit: 01/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $29.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $50.90K 942.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 83698 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.