LRS 5.77% 24.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - LRS, page-8

1. 1,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I don't know Dazzler either you can't read or in the back of your mind the sun shines out of CG's Ahole, just so you can get it into your head "I have nothing against bonuses or rights" they just haven't earned that particular batch the way it's been written.
    As for the reports "are always put together independently" don't know where I said they weren't, you obviously missed my point where it will just get palmed off.
    The Milestones:
    The lodgement of the development application for the project - They just have to lodge it no clause for errors that may result in weeks of delays.

The granting of the development application - Slightly out of there control but if granted upon first application that deserves recognition as there will be no delays moving on. They way it is currently worded who knows how long.

The final Investment decision requiring all approvals and funding in place to complete construction - At the end of the day SGS or some other firm will put the facts and figures together on the projects viability and the funding I would have thought that's currently part of the O/Take negotiations that Macquarrie are working on so just a decision required by the BOD's yes or no.
    But if there is no JV or funding then yes they will have to earn the rights also the construction completion should have had a start and completion date with a plus 6 months clause for unforeseen circumstances.

As the rights stand they are too open ended that Mr Dazzler is my point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $686.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ $2.294M 8.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38567 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 227500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 24.5¢ 2966427
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.