CND 2.56% 3.8¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-2

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I notice the resolution to change the name of the company was passed at the General Meeting last week.

Condor Energy Limited is the new name of our company. Thoughts ??

Sounds OK to me.
    In addition, a resolution to issue some broker options was passed. (broker now promotes to clients)
    Plus mgmt performance rights. (mgmt now incentivised to get share price to 10c in the short term)
    Plus more options to StocksDigital who have a massive following (I presume most here receive their email updates and bullish share price forecasts on GLV)

It just feels like this is ready to pop again on any additional news.
    Which will probably be finding an actual MD to run the company (no doubt with great experience in the O&G space)
    And I'm sure the big boys in UK or USA are looking at the potential here and wanting to farm in to the permit and pay for all the drilling in return for a piece of the action.

All of this will unfold in the coming months and years and each step will see the share price move higher.
    Before ultimately we get to the point where Condor! is drilling a few multi-billion barrel oil targets. (and someone else is paying for it)
    And if any of them come in ... then just like the Hardman Resources example given in my previous dribble ... the GLV stock goes to multiple $$'s per share.
    As do the GLVOA's.
    Making everyone here a fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $21.04K 540.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 227608 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 446595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ 105608
Last updated 15.17pm 30/05/2024 ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.