MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-12

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    The call not to look as the share price tanks reminds me of the Ray Stevens hit song in the 70's...

Have to have a sense of humour to hold penny dreadfuls like MGU. MGT, HIO et al.
    "(Reporter):Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation, on the scene at the supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you seeWhat happened?(Witness):Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the tomaters, and here he come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetablesNekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over to EthelI said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed(Chorus)Here he comes, look at that, look at thatThere he goes, look at that, look at thatAnd he ain't wearin' no clothesOh, yes, they call him the StreakLook at that, look at thatFastest thing on two feetLook at that, look at thatHe's just as proud as he can be of his anatomyHe goin' give us a peekOh, yes, they call him the StreakLook at that, look at thatHe likes to show off his physiqueLook at that, look at thatIf there's an audience to be foundHe'll be streakin' aroundInvitin' public critiqueYou might also likeRed LeatherFuture, Metro Boomin & J. Cole‎x2Lil Uzi VertCandles on Fire!Quadeca(Reporter):This is your action news reporter once again, and we're here at the gas station. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?(Witness):Yeah, I did. I's just in here gettin my tires checked, he just appeared out of the traffic. Come streakin' around the grease rack there, didn't have nothin' on but a smileI looked in there, and Ethel was gettin' her a cold drinkI hollered, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late. She'd already been moonedFlashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers(Chorus)He ain't crude, look at that, look at thatHe ain't lewd, look at that, look at thatHe's just in the mood to run in the nudeOh, yes, they call him the StreakLook at that, look at thatHe likes to turn the other cheekLook at that, look at thatHe's always makin' the newsWearin' just his tennis shoesGuess you could call him unique(Reporter):Once again, your action news reporter in the booth at the gym, covering the disturbance at the basketball playoff. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?(Witness):Yeah, I did. Half time, I's just goin' down thar to get Ethel a snowCone. And here he come, right out of the cheap seats, dribbling, Right down the middle of the court.Didn't have on nothing but his PF'sMade a hook shot and got out through the concessions stand. I hollered up at Ethel, I said, "Don't look, Ethel!" But it was too late. She'd already got a free shot. Grandstandin', right there in front of the home team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $35.87K 2.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 211891 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 695599 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 299980
Last updated 11.00am 03/06/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.