UBI 0.00% 14.5¢ universal biosensors inc.

Ann: Q1 2024 Results Presentation - 31 March 2024, page-5

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    From where I sit and have been a holder for a very long time the issue comes back to broken promises.
    No longer any substantive talk of medical uses (Oncology/fertility etc..)
    Over and over John Sharman promised cash flow positivity by mid/late 2024. Did so as late as November 2023. He was quite sure of himself.
    Unfortunately I needed to move on (and have done so profitably) ...so do not snigger.
    It seems to me that Sentia simply has not got the market presence that was initially imagined by us investors. I noted in 1 release that poor sales of PetTkr were blamed on large numbers of pet owners already have another product and more-over they have ample supplies. Again unfortunately I had assumed that no competitor product existed.
    I do apreciate that X-precia Prime should have a market but again it is not the only product available. I have no perception of what the sales potential of X-precia Prime is and how quickly it can be build maket penetration.
    That leaves HRL. I have no real clarity on the profitability or scale of that busines.
    I have not mentioned the environmental testing strips in all this. That sems to make sense...but again like Sentia , Pet Trkr , X-Precia Prime we have no forward guidance of expected sales and profitability and TIMING of gaining market traction.
    The capital raise and slow sales growth and broken forecasts just finally persuaded me to move my invested $$ to companies that actually have a business and at this point have not been promising the never, never.
    Good luck, hope your faith pays off. I expect $0.15 may well be a base but I am over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $16.62K 114.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 77185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ 26296
Last updated 11.26am 31/05/2024 ?
UBI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.