ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Bruce,I do understand that you don’t want to get a "teaching"...

1. 95 Posts.
    Bruce,
    I do understand that you don’t want to get a "teaching" advice from a German investor.

That´s not the (poor) case: The Aussies are more smarter or stupid then Germans!

Example: I would also be “surprised and sceptical”, if an ozzy-Investor is telling me how to deal with Siemens.
    Changing nappies, etc., might sound arrogant and is raising anger to you. But: This is related to your personnel problem. You are not able to deal with some friendly or black humour advice. I am also a German investor and totally convinced about this company in their operative management. I love your country, travelled a lot to Australia and built up friendship there. I also learned that Ozzies do have a great black humour.

Australia is fat of resources, easy money. Germany isn’t able to compete with these resources. But, to use your phrases: “Australia is far behind the ball of global market development”. You are talking NOW (since Jan) about crash, housing bubble, hyperinflation, etc...
    Australia is raising interest rates NOW – sorry too far behind the ball.
    Get over your problem.

Are the Germans just stupid and far behind the ball? Don’t underestimate German Investors or the German Economy, which is depending on resources outside the country. Same with Japan. It´s chicken and egg.
    What market you are talking about – the ASX Stockmarket? LOL – Do you wanna tell me, that you found a better performing stock then ARU in these days, month or 2008? Is that your point? I am a long term investor and not a “hippi-hoppi-ASX-Kangaroo”.
    Aru, even if you bought it in 2003 was and is depending on export. If you intend to sell REE to Australia, only – have fun!, If you don´t want do have overseas investors, have fun!
    Bruce – it will not go that way.

In case of ARU: A lot of shareholders don’t realize the treasure, which they are sitting on.
    Lenni and a lot of other ”far behind the ball krauts” are more then loyal to the company, but disappointed about the performance and fear needless “giveaways” in a cap raising. Yeah, the Germans hyped Aru in 2007, but they didn’t sell the SP down!

The Message is: It must be possible to criticize weakness in an organisation, without making a personnel deal about it.
    Learn the lessons from the mistakes made in the past. Aru must do their homework on marketing and learn to sell their products and value.

Kind regards and don’t take things too personnel. Whenever you intend to come to Germany,
    send me a pm. It will be my pleasure to show you around and will built bridges:_)
    Sorry for my bad English.

Digger from Germany

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $554.7K 2.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1139538 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 47758 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.