VTX 3.85% 13.5¢ vertex minerals limited

BH, having a technical background myself, consulting to small to...

1. 62 Posts.
    BH, having a technical background myself, consulting to small to large enterprise customers around Networks, Internet and Cloud hosting i have a deep appreciation of what this technology can do.

I don't think there there is any 'stopping' of the NBN, but this technology certainly compliments it. For those that understand 'Optimisation' regardless how much bandwidth you have, there is no fixing the poor user experience when the distance that traffic needs to travel from the source to destination (aka latency) - that's just physics. Properties of this technology bypasses those boundaries hence why it has so much potential in my view.

One thing not mentioned in the investor presentation is the increasing number of smartphone and tablet users in Australia alone. 12 months ago the smartphone penetration in Australia was 70% of the population and its only increasing. this is also placing increasing demand on internet data and bandwidth.

Anyway, i'm very excited. Have been watching and researching VTX for a while now and thankfully bought in at the right time. Go you good thing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $102.9K 757.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 190592 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 67504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.