FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

despite my negativism , and disappointment of initially...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    despite my negativism , and disappointment of initially believing that this as a turn-around story, but we seem to be in a flat spin, not quite what I had in mind as turn-around, FML does have gold.

I have read everyone's contributions, everyone knows who they are, and I should say valuable and valued contribution, but I am trying to tease out the facts from the interpretations.

First off, the strategy to expand to a gazzilion oz expecting POG to rise ..wrong...bad timing

Buying CRE...great fire sale bargain ..wrong..cash sink hole and drain on funds and talent

Tindalls' literally hits a wall, not metaphorically, literally, while all the talent and funds are elsewhere ...

Now TI ..pull the pin "Houston, we have a problem ...or two". The roads and bridges are out. Deploy the parachutes, I mean divert effort elsewhere.

I forget which but I think Coolgardie had cash cost blowout. Spend money.

If you know Monty Python you know about the "Other-wise-i'll" Brothers...these guys would:

beat you up if you give them money..fail.
    won't beat you up if you don't give them money...fail
    beat you up if you don't give them money...turning point.

I will stick to Monty Python analogy because Keystone cops is a bit over stating. Basically swapping and changing strategies. Some suggest its smart to be flexible, other less charitable would say the strategies are out of step and wrong strategies at wrong time. The only saving grace is they are smart enough to save themselves.

Where we are is a with an uncommunicative company, (one could say a modest company with a lot to be modest about), basically scrabbling to stay afloat, not making money, floating, lots of resources of highly variable grade and size, not much cash, waiting for Godot.

Here's a hint. The idea is to make as much money as soon as possible. The idea that FML will be here tomorrow and planning for the future is just creating an opportunity for someone else with bigger pockets.

If people truly believe POG is going up, mine the rich stuff and finish with the 0.2g/t because it will be profitable when gold is $10,000. The mentality seems to be focused on trying to achieve an exponential sp rise of rising POG with rising gold production. Why??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.