FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

All very fair and valid comments guys......and that's the beauty...

1. 251 Posts.
    All very fair and valid comments guys......and that's the beauty of fair dinkum open forums. At the end of the day , each and every one of us is doing what we think is best for our own personal circumstance. Its unreasonable to expect anyone , CEO or otherwise not to do likewise.
    Been a devoted share holder for 4 years now (entered just after KORA) and was difficult for me to sell 30% of my holding to free carry , does that mean I don't support the company.....absolutely not and am still in with a sizeable chunk of my portfolio invested. I believe it will come through at the end....don't think there is any doubt....just hedging my bets so to speak..........makes sense to do it that way to me ??

I remember being told the story of Lang Hancocks thoughts on government....he suggested we sack all the politicians and give the job to six of Australias best and successful business folk........let them run the country. Divide all our politicians salaries by six and give it to them.........they would make good $$$ and in return provide knowledge and experience such that they would run the country on a profitable basis for the people....
    Cant let someone run a company / country if they aren't profitable for themselves.........an interesting theory to which I do subscribe..........

All IMO etc etc

Trev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.