RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

7c in 7 weeks, page-7

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi FalseBay, have you held any FMS shares? If yes, I suggested you sell. Why not? Everyone is selling and why don't you sell? It is a exciting game to burn the money on the fire.

If you hold the options, you should not think and just sell. Why not? Any pieces of the burnt money are good,let alone, you really don't know what you are playing with, right?

The car salesmen? FMS board of course hopes the price up and its option could be exercised. However FMS board has being drilled for the IO. They report the progress since they want to do their job!

What do you expect the board to do? Do you think it is good idea FMS board doesn't report the progress.

I don't know if you are stupid but could you get a logic answer for the questions
    1. What decides the IO amount and grade FMS have?
    2. What decides the FMS price in short and long terms?
    3. What will the market sentiment do on the stock price?
    4. What will the traders expect?

All of these questions could not be answered and decided by FMS board. Is it a logic conclusion?

If you are the traders, it is understood for you to sell, which is the nature of the traders.
    1. Good traders burn the part of their money on the fire.
    2. Ordinary traders burn most of their money on the fire.
    3. Bad traders burn all of their money on one fire.
    Since they have to stop the loss after they feel burnt.

Everyone does his job in the market. If you feel the pains to burn your money, it is your problems. Don't make your money burning justified.

I hold my betting FMS stocks tightly. Nothing has changed. If FMS has the IO, big enough IO with good enough grade, it will fly this year or next year. If it has not the IO at all, you would be happy you were lucky to get some burnt money residules.

FMS has the IO and huge IO. I believe it. The big reward and risk belong to the believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.