ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Elfy, to be fair to MMassey, ti think he just let's his...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Elfy, to be fair to MMassey, ti think he just let's his enthusiasm for ISN's progress get the better of him at times.

Have to say with the burnt toast holders and those - ex insiders? - happy to talk down ISN's plans, it can be frustrating that there's never an acknowledgement of how far they have come.

I for one am sitting back waiting for the placement to be put to bed and the path to market made clearer. I'm sure behind the scenes there is a lot of work on getting airsonea ready for launch.

Would be great if they were in the market now with smething more than the journal app, but they are dealing with what they have. Hopefully the commercial tie-ups can start being rolled out in next six months and then the bang will come when revenue actually starts to flow.

I find it hard to believe that they are valued as low as they are. Any hint of revenue or that the business plan has support from a major insurer, health care comapny in the Us and it should triple from these levels -- and still it would only be worth $10-15million. I think this is why massey is so keen to talk up the shareprice. The business they reckon they have should be valued at more than this level. At this stage market is saying -- quite rightly in my view -- show us the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.