7's in Bible = SUPERNATURALLY inspired - free 500 page download, page-134

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
    luke 18.8

The truth certainly is not popular
    Most christians because they follow a denomination or the creeds of men preach hell fire,fire and brimstone,Gods gunna get you

They ignore the life of Jesus and refer to the old testament prophets and their ideas about God ,a killer

This is why God sent his son,to show us what God is like
    Because men have misrepresented him and his character throughout history.

No killing ,in the life of christ

But the exact opposite,turn the other cheek,love one another,as you judge,so shall you be judged

The last church represented on earth
    Is counselled to buy of eye salve that you may see

People need to understand the truth about God and his character

Most wont though,because they wont get the eye salve to see,and reconcile how the God of the ot is so different than the life of Christ which came to dhow us what God was really like ,because men ,in their hearts think God is a killer and wrote it this way

Jesus and the disciples set the record straight

Revelation 3:14-22
    King James Version
    14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
    Last edited by angusmcfangledang: 10/08/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.