7's in Bible = SUPERNATURALLY inspired - free 500 page download, page-140

1. 24,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "God uses evil to do his will,Wotsup basically said,the reason things like this are said,is because people like wotsup can see the contradiction,but instead of facing the contradiction,defend a position,defend a belief,instead of trying to reconcile the contradiction of this thought/thoughts."

I don't have a belief in the area that You claim I have, the verses I quoted I just come across, based on some things you said.

Like you would say, NOT your words but what the Bible shows, which I provided a snippet of and of which, as you often do, Failed to address them.
    --------------
    "Remember, God never required the cross"

That plan was already in place before Adam and Eve were even made.
    "The idea that God used evil to suit his purposes is basically dualism,yin/yang,an age old apostate idea,again from paganism etc
    Unitarianism eventually leads to pantheism or universalism
    So i see why you believe this dualist idiology"

"Uses evil" -> Others -> the Bible is full of it, lights on mate.

"Unitarianism eventually leads to pantheism or universalism"

Oh really, did someone feed you that??? wink.png
    --------------
    "Mainstream pagan modern christianities origins came out of pagan roman catholocism,"

And you are part of it, you fell for the planted seeds by them that Jesus is the word.
    And in a different manor, you fell for their seeds of a pre-existing Jesus.

To send a Son you say, there had to be a literal pre-existing one.
    You were given Valid Bible points that show that this is NOT the case without question, I can only assume you chose to toss this Bible backup in the bin, as it didn't fit with your mindset, which the Bible doesn't support - not my words, but the Bibles.

The way that God made the 2nd Adam Man (Luke), would mean he is a literal Son, but not in the human conventional way.
    ------------
    "Jesus was a human sacrifice to appease a wrathful God"

SO THAT HE WOULD BE THE FIRSTBORN FROM THE DEAD, AND THEN FOR THE FIRST TIME, PYSICALLY HOLD PREEMINENCE IN ALL THINGS.
    Instead of Jesus as plan to be holding preeminence, which was before Adam and Eve. (Col 1:15 - 18).
    --------------
    "Think about it wotsup if all these mainstream beliefs are so true,why does the bible say,as in the days of noah,so shall it be in the coming of the lord?"

It matches with Jesus's words = only few find = truth, so you're telling me nothing new.
    Sheep in wolfs clothing, angel of light, GROSSLY underestimated.

Now naturally I can't profess to have all the answers BUT -> After Jesus we are all supposed to be taught by God who IS the Spirit of truth, helper etc, etc.
    And I put it to you, that to get that the likes of John 17:3 -> the Key core basics of who and what the Father and Son are, is required.
    Based ON the Bible, most including yourself, are OFF this mark.
    The very fact that we have numerous said Christian faiths, should sound alarm bells Big time, as if they were on the key core truths, imo this should be impossible.

Hence the Only Bible explanation that I can come up with is 2 Thes 2:10, 11, which I believe is this -> 2:7 - For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He (God) who now restrains will do so until it is removed. (restraining with 2:11).

Then ->
    2:8 - Then that lawless will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
    (Lawless - untruths).

But if I'm not mistaken, this is Wrath time, woman drunk on their blood etc ?.

But in Rev we see numbers of people, which cannot be counted, so are they or many of, ones that clung to what seems like a new found truth, during the wrath. (Not Trib)
    -------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.