7's in Bible = SUPERNATURALLY inspired - free 500 page download, page-147

1. 24,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "The wrath of God in context is God leaving you to your own devices your choice,him leaving you isnt what he wants,thats his strange act in isiah"

Rev Ch 6 - and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
    For the great day of
    His wrathhas come, and who is able to stand?”

11:18 - And the nations were angry, and
    thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19:15 - And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness
    and wrath of Almighty God.

Eph 5:6 - Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things the wrath of God is coming on the sons of disobedience.
    Col 3:16 - Because of these, the wrath of God is coming on the sons of disobedience.

Rom 12:19 - Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Not my words but the Bibles, which doesn't show -> "God leaving you to your own devices your choice"

It is because of your own devices, that you will not be spared from the wrath.
    -------------
    According to the verses and more above to your comment -> "Your thoughts about God were blind naked" tongue.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.