@wotsupThose verses in that post you gave about wrath, match...

1. 3,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    @wotsup
    Those verses in that post you gave about wrath, match what the bible says.

What you are showing is the pagan view which is out of context with the other facts of the bible

The wrath of God etc is you getting what you chose ,once God leaves you to your own devices

Now try and match you way of thinking with the life of christ and God is a never changing God

So before this earth was God a killer
    Did he have wrath?

exodus 34.6
    When the lord passed before Moses

the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

Now all the facts about Christs life,and God being i am what i am,i am the lord thy God,i
    There is no changing

Means exactly that

His character never changes

So theres a problem?

This God you say hes anfry wrathful etc etc

There will be no destruction in eternity either,no killing no death!

Lets analyse in the next verse

1 Corinthians 15
    21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

(So death came by man,not God )
    point 1

Point 2 Life came by one man,God son)

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    (Self explained, no death by God
    Death is the result of man)

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

( Enemies of God,what or who are these enemies?)

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

(Death is the enemy of God,so the bible also tells us that God is light,satan is the prince of darkness,darkness is the opposite of light,the bible tells us in John,when talking about Jesus.in him was no death)

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

(the son returns all things to the father who put them under him)

Rev. 21 Verses 1 to 4
    He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them; [4] he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away.

Death isnt from God,its his enemy
    Does God use his enemy like you say he does in your theory that God uses evil to achieve his purposes?
    Duelism

Your mainstream pagan view dosent fit what the bible teaches,because paganism has changed the concept of God,like you just showed me,God is wrathful,God is a killer

But you wont be able to show me this from the life of christ,who came to this earth to show us who God is
    Last edited by angusmcfangledang: 10/08/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.