7's in Bible = SUPERNATURALLY inspired - free 500 page download, page-176

1. 24,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy,

First up in another post, you painted me with a broad brush -> Unitarian and then said the likes of -> the next step, due to it will lead me here and there etc.
    However, it is looking to me, that the faith you follow or whether it is just the Bible, is certainly leading you to what appears, rather strange places???

"Those verses in that post you gave about wrath, match what the bible says.
    What you are showing is the pagan view which is out of context with the other facts of the bible
    The wrath of God etc is you getting what you chose ,once God leaves you to your own devices"

Yes they match what the Bible says, not me as I just accept what THEY say.
    And numerous verse shows that God WILL perform his wrath to counter evil.
    You are clearly getting his wrath, for how you chose to be and act, due to your actions.

SO, ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT THE NUMEROUS VERSES THAT SPEAK OF GOD'S WRATH, COMING AND DIRECTED FROM HIM, ARE PAGAN VERSES??
    ARE YOU ALSO SAYING, THAT THE VERSES THAT SAY THAT GOD USES EVIL TO ACHEIVE HIS WILL ARE ALSO PAGAN VERSES?

Hab 1:5, 6 Look among the nations and watch— Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days Which you would not believe, though it were told you.
    For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
    (Read Ch 1:-3)

Ez - I will put hooks in your jaw etc.

Prov 6:14 - Yehowah has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wickedfor the day of doom. -> (Pagan verse??? rolleyes.png).
    Prov 16:5 - Everyone who is proud in heart is detestable to Yehowah; be assured that he will not go unpunished.

NOTE ->
    Your following words -> "never changing God".
    ---------------
    "Now try and match you way of thinking with the life of christ and God is a never changing God"

What you are trying to do here, is compare apples to oranges.
    Jesus when here, had not come to do the final judgement (orange), he was effectively showing the way it should be and how it would end up (apples lol).
    And God clearly used evil of men, the cross to bring many son's to glory.

Rom 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

All things can be the good, the bad and the ugly.
    ------------
    God doesn't use evil to do his will, it appears you suggest.

With any story, one needs to go to the beginning, so one doesn't get lost.

Titus 1:2 - in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, (promise to himself I expect).
    2 Tim 1:9 - He has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began.

(The Jesus to be, and this like Jesus asked for, is Glory that they could rightfully ask the Father for, that they had before the world existed with him John 17:5).

Col 1:15, 16 - He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation, because in Him(for this reason) were created all things in the heavens and upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or lordships or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through Him and unto Him.

"Image" -> as was the 1st Adam.
    "because in him" -> This clearly shows, that before any creation plan within God, there was a creation plan for a Jesus to be In God, hence -> through, on account of, for the sake of Him, Yehowah alone and by himself created all things Isa 44:22.
    "First born of creation" -> All of our creation plans begin IN us = John 1:1b and 1:2 "This" = referring to the creation plan (logos/plan), a Jesus and Gens, which is shown to have been expressed forth from Yehowah, the Father. ("Forth" John 16:27, 28, Isa 55:10, 11 etc)

SO THAT -> 1:18 - And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that in all things He may have the preeminence.

So now for the first time, he literally, physically, holds preeminence instead of just a plan to be.

What was also obviously part of this plan;
    Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The foundations for all you do, likewise begin in you.

How was this plan going to play out - Prov 6:14 - Yehowah has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wickedfor the day of doom.
    (Judas and Co)

Jesus effectively stopped people from coming to his aid, as the scriptures had to be fulfilled, His destination.

This plan as per the above, shows it was in place before the making of Adam and Eve.
    If we claim no, it is just that God foreknew, then you are saying, he foreknew all this and yet still made Adam and Eve, hmmmmm.

AND YES, I EXPECT THIS THOUGHT WILL RUFFLE FEATHERS tongue.png, as it's not the tradition of men.

To quote your get out of jail card -> My ways are not your ways biggrin.png
    --------------
    "Death isnt from God,its his enemy"

Sin brought death, so the only way you can remove death, is to remove the ones or one producing sin = death required, the 2nd death at least.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.