You're starting to talk that horse stuff nowYour points do get...

1. 24,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You're starting to talk that horse stuff nowtongue.png

Your points do get addressed WITH the Bible which CLEARLY shows God uses evil to get his will done and you seem to be claiming, that these verses are pagan.
    NOT my words mate, but the Bibles.

Bible backed points are made to YOUR points, and your reply is simply the same error that gets rolled repeatedly with the Bible.

So, it is you that's not staying with the subject, my replies to your points.

The clear fact of the Bible which YOU have NOT addressed, is you do NOT need a pre-existing son to send into the world, and you cannot refute this WITH the verses I showed you.
    Likewise, re how Jesus come about in Mary, you cannot NOT say that that still doesn't make him a literal son, hence no literal son needs to pre-exist to be able to send into the world.
    Goodness me, Luke makes it clear that the Holy Spirit who is the Father, Fathered Jesus = Literal Son.

YOU have not directly addressed these repeated Bible backed answers to your false claims, you just keep repeating your errors, which don't address my counters and the verses with them.

I'm starting to question, do you even realize you're doing this ?????????????

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.