And the word became flesh = NO.And the Word Man (existing -...

1. 25,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    And the word became flesh = NO.

And the Word Man (existing - Luke) became = (on the scene) and dwelt.............

1:1 and God (Father) was/is the Word.
    Word God -> Image of -> Word Man.

You say Jesus is the Word, the Bible shows he has a name - The Word OF God.
    You are not what you are of, or the image that you come from.
    So, Word and from him comes a Word of God, titled "The" as he became the Key carrier of the word of God = the word of life, which they handled, looked up etc in 1 John 1:1, 2 = scriptures -> you search the scripture for in them you think you have life, and they are those that speak of me.
    The word of Life, plan, was with the Father John 1:1b and 1:2 This was in beginning............."this" is not a person with The God, but a logos/plan.

Just as Mal 3:1 and Is 40:3 show, the way for Yehowah was to be prepared first, before the sudden appearance of Jesus = the first 13 verse of John = Father and his word and what it represent and brings = Life.
    The writer of John picks up on Mal and Isa
    ----------------
    "No one has ever seen God, but God the one and only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known (John 1:18)."

This is after the cross, where he is now exalted and glorified and in truth, he is now referenced in this verse, as an only begotten God now = confirms Jesus's words in 17:3, that the Father alone was the only true God when Jesus was here.
    -------------
    "esus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58)"

Gen 3:15 - And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”= Before Abraham I am, I was.
    Rev 13:8 - All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.= Before Abraham I am, I was.

I have included "I was" because that is the Greek definition and it CLEARLY shows there is NO link of the "I am" to the Ex quote, as many falsely claim.
    ------------
    "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation"

Where they have "over", there is no such Greek word to support it = firstborn all creation = of all creation, BECAUSE in Him (for this reason, the future one) all things were created (By Yehowah alone and by himself -> through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of this future one.
    For in him all things were created = the in him shows, the Jesus to be was the firstborn of creation, in the mind of the Father, right where all our creations begin.
    In the exact same context, he is the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14.
    --------------
    "And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began (John 17:5)."

There is NO Greek word that supports the adding of "I" as in "I had".
    Inter - And now glorify me You, Father, with yourself, with glory who (which) held before the world existed, with You.
    Rom 4:17 - (as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations” ) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;

Hence it was the Father alone holding this glory, Before the world existed with him, now get back to my Col reference, and see how this aligns with perfection.

But hey, lets US let the Bible also answer your wrong quote of 17:5.
    2 Tim 1:9 - who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,

These people can like Jesus ask the Father for -> And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began (John 17:5)."

There is NO WAY you can maintain truth, and say they couldn't rightfully ask for this, and they like Jesus were not literally there.
    -------------
    "Father, I desire that they also whom you gave me may be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory which you have given me; for you loved me before the foundation of the world (John 17:24)."

Are you paying attention here, "where I am" = where was Jesus in THAT moment in time = planet earth calling lol.
    John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    (So like Jesus, they are deemed as of above, of God, of heaven, where Jesus desires to keep them).

Jesus following is speaking to non believers;
    John 8:33 - And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
    (Jesus is not saying or suggesting, that he came floating down from heaven).
    -----------------
    "We do not exactly know what this glory consisted of"

If you go back to verse 17:20 and read through, it is clear the glory is the word of God related -> "through their word - So that" they become one as we are one = in word, living it, making it your way of life etc = Unity.
    With or included in the glory - the word of God, is the salvation message, if that's not glory, then I'm Father Xmas.
    -----------------
    "Paul also said that Jesus was preeminent over all creation."

I covered that misconception, but another truth needs to be shown.
    Col 1:18 - And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that in all things He may have the preeminence

So now, he literally, physically, holds preeminence, instead of it just being a plan to be.
    ----------------
    "Paul wrote about the coming of Jesus to the earth as taking the form of a servant."

Paul said nothing of a sort - to earth - the entire passages here are talking about the man Jesus, in the here and now of the times, as to what was seen and heard.
    ZERO to do with pre- existing.

but himself emptied, form of a servant haven taken, in likeness of men having become.
    Emptied the nature of God = as follows as to why he had this nature etc.
    1. Raised by God in his word, which made him the express image of Gods person when he express them out Heb 1:3, John 14:10, when Jesus deemed hearing those words was seeing (Perceiving - Inter) the Father.
    2. The God and Father did all the miracles through Jesus Acts 2:22.
    3. The Father gave him all power etc.

With all these abilities etc, rather than big note himself, he became like one of the least and demonstrated this by washing feet and said -> I have set you an example to follow -> Hence Phil picks up on this -> let this mind be in you which was in Jesus.
    ----------------
    SO THERE YOU GO ZBUSC, THE TRUE STORY BACKED BY THE BIBLE, AND NOT THE CREATION OF MEN, AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN.
    Let there be
    LIGHT lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.