Knock knock, anyone home or is it just lights on. Jesus is...

1. 24,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Knock knock, anyone home or is it just lights on. smile.png

Jesus is represented by the number 8 and 8 = new beginning.

I think also (been a while), several of his names individually = 888.
    3 = divine or perfection, hence you have the perfect image of man 666.
    ------------
    Following maybe of interest to you, not necessarily Biblical but it fits and will work with your trinity, but I could show why not, but I won't.

Music - Keyboard - Do (1.) Re (2.) Me (3.) Fa (4.) So (5) La (6) Tee (7) Do (8).

1 = God the Father, Do the voice (Lower) of a Trumpet, 8 = Son, Do the voice of many waters, (higher). (Rev)
    Two Do's in the scale, lower and higher.
    8 becomes 1 for the next higher scale as you move down the Keyboard to the next scale = I am in the Father and the Father is in me = Both Do's.

No one comes to the Father accept by me -> enter at the end of the scale 8 and work your way to the Father, the Head, the beginning of the Song of Love tongue.png and God sends his love -> 8.
    The voice of waters -> The water that I will give you.............wink.png

8. I am the Door, walk up the scale singing your heart out and meet Dad smile.png, your Father and my Father.
    7. Creation, by Yehowah, on account of, by reason of, for the Son to be. Isa 44:24
    6. Man, to be drawn/taught by words.
    5. God's grace = God's Riches At Christ Expense.
    4. Complete, due to Grace etc.
    3. Divine, perfection.
    2. Two become one and united, you with the Father and Co -> John 17:22 that they become one even as we are one.
    1. The God and Father, the home run, "so that" he maybe all in all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.