7's in Bible = SUPERNATURALLY inspired - free 500 page download, page-46

1. 24,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ""In one of your examples" - the EXAMPLE shows a statement you don't agree with."

What part of my messages are not landing in your nest.

One of you number examples, draws on the word 'Lord', so I asked you, is this based on modern day Bibles?
    Reason being, Yehowah should not be replaced with Lord.
    So if your numbers are based on the modern Bibles, then you number calc's are based on false info, uninspired words.

You are the one presenting this info, hence you need to be prepared to answer questions on it.
    -----------
    "KJV errors - any in particular that you are concerned about ?"

John 1:14 KJV - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Inter truth - And the Word flesh became and dwelt among (in) us and we beheld the glory of him (it) glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth. (glory by the side of the Father John 17:22)

The Word flesh (Word Man) (existing - Luke) became = (on the scene).....and dwelt...........

1:14 is not - and the Word became flesh, this is not talking about the word of God (prophesy) becoming flesh, that is spoken of in Luke, words of the Father to the Angel to Mary - Isa 55:10, 11 example resulting in flesh, Jesus.

1:14 is not talking about when he became flesh = mess with word order = you create another story.

......And God (Father) was the Word.
    Word God -> image -> Word Man.
    Become born again -> become a Word of God.

Your words are the You expressed.
    That which is born of spirit is spirit............that which is born of Word is word. (Keep in mind, God's words are deemed as spirit -> Spirit and word deemed as one in the same.

OT -> The spirit said to me.........the word said to me = Yehowah said to me.
    ---------------
    And the Word became flesh...........WHAT word became flesh????????????
    How did creation come into being???????? (and God said)

Ponder those two zbusc. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.