7's in Bible = SUPERNATURALLY inspired - free 500 page download, page-57

1. 3,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    1 corithians 8.6
    This is life eternal
    That they might know thee,the only true God,and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent

Matthew 16.16

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying,

Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said,

Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

(But whereu ,says no Peter,not true,hundreds of years after you make this statement,Rome will set things right at the council of Nicea,and tell you pesky jews that God is actually a trinity,believe it or not?)

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

(Not according to Whereu,he says,this isnt true at all,and in 300years,the pope will set things right,and all these thousands of years of the God of the jews being monotheistic,a pagan entity will set your beliefs right,just wait for Nicea to happen)

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter,and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it

(Unfortunately for the world council of churches,the fact that Jesus says he will build his church on the foundation that he is the son of God,and the gates of hell shall not prevail against this,but yet Rome changed the concept,you have the trinity,not a son,uniterians,not a son from eternity only at incarnation,arians a created son)

1Cor 3.10
    According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. [11] For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

The Trinity is the term employed to signify the central doctrine of the Christian religion—the truth that in the unity of the Godhead there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these Three Persons being truly distinct one from another.
    https://www.catholic.com › trinity
    Trinity | Catholic Answers Encyclopedia

The mystery of the Most Holy Trinity is the central mystery of the Christian faith and of Christian life. God alone can make it known to us by revealing himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
    https://adosc.org › 2018/04PDF
    Trinity from the catechism of the Roman Catholic Church

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.